I'm so HOOKED!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSW910

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Guys

here is how my wife and i got HOOKED

my wife and i were on our honeymoon in Hawaii and we had a blast, .. we first tried Snuba in Maui, the first 10mins were not so great, i didnt think i would be able to do this cuz my mind kept telling me that " we CAN'T breathe under water " lol .. but after i got over my fears, i was swimming around like a fish .. so once our Snuba tour was done, we went straight to a local dive shop and signed up for a Discovery course for intro drivers, which included 2 tank dive up to 40ft .. saw some awesome fishes and turtles and even 2 white tip reef shark ! ..

sorry if its long, i had to share with someone since none of my friends dive, they really didnt care.. :(

Your Hooked...and there is no CURE.:rofl4:
So welcome to :sblogo: home of the other patients.:rofl3:

As for your non diving freinds,try to show them your 100.000 UW photo's.:D

thanks 300bar ..

now my wife and i are looking to get certified and after our maui trip, we've already done another 3 dives .. 2 more open water and 1 confined water dive ! ... now we just have to read and pass our test lol ...

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Welcome, Fellow New Yorker, to Scuba Board. It's a good thing you found SB given how hooked you both are on diving.

Good luck on your remaining dives and tests.

Welcome to the board and to diving!

Find a good course and enjoy it. With the little bit of pre-class experience you ave accumulated you can both focus on being better divers, not just coming back alive. Be open to relearning a few things that you may have self taught.

The sweetest part is that you are both in this together. The purse stings are easier to pull when you are pulling together.

Pete

Last edited:
Welcome, Fellow New Yorker, to Scuba Board. It's a good thing you found SB given how hooked you both are on diving.

Good luck on your remaining dives and tests.

thanks ! .. we're both so excited to do more dives !

Welcome to the board and to diving!

Find a good course and enjoy it. With the little bit of pre-class experience you ave accumulated you can both focus on being better divers, not just coming back alive. Be open to relearning a few things that you may have self taught.

The sweetest part is that you are both in theis together. The purse trungs are easier to pul when you are pulling together.

Pete

very true lol ... but yes, i always want to re-learn and do things better and be alot more comfortable in the water.. the mask removal is always a PITA for me ..

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

:D

I am excited for you. My Husband and I have been diving just a little over a year and we go as often as we can. We live in Florida and there is not better place todive in the state then here. We just got back from a week in the Keys. Great dives great views. Congrats to you and your wife.

welcome aboard. You are so right non dive friends just dont get it. Enjoy your new life

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom