Another Newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

troyhaag

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey,

After being afraid to go scuba diving but always wanting to go, a good friend of mine kicked me in the **** and of to a class I went. And now I absolutely love it and can not imagine not doing it. I need to just get some more experience under my belt but all in good time for that. Right now I am just taking one dive at a time and at the rate I am going that is about once or twice every month. I wish I could afford going every week. Maybe my boss will give me a good raise this year, I doubt that will happen.

:popcorn:Congrats!!!:popcorn: Rermember to dive within your limits! NEVER let someone talk you into a dive you're not ready for!:no The life you save may be your own. And again, CONGRATS!!
Joe

welcome aboard

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Hope you enjoy your new activity and your time on the board. Ha! Once again I've beaten Dandy Don to the punch in greeting a new member. If he stays in Cozumel long enough, I may catch up on his 16,000 post lead!

Back
Top Bottom