Newby to ScubaBoard forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kim_m

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,
I thought it was high time I joined scuba board forum as I've been reading some interesting posts for a while now! Thanks for all the invaluable info on diving trips and gear from you all, it's been most helpful!
We're off to the Great Barrier Reef next week, to finally dive what's on our "door step". We are certified Warm Water Wusses, so get out of Tasmania to dive as much as possible.
Kim

Welcome to Scuba Board, kim_m.

I did my Discover Scuba dive at the Great Barrier Reef. Be careful it caused my scuba addiction and now the addiction must be fed all the time.

You will ABSOLUTELY love GBR. Have a great time.

Hello! Welcome to ScubaBoard! I am planning a trip to Cairns in February 09. I hope you and I can talk and compare notes after our trips. If you run across some invaluable information, please forward it to me.

Like you, I lurked here for a while before joining. There is a LOT of good information here.

I started diving in February of this year on my R&R to Cozumel. I took a trip to Venice, Italy & Split, Croatia. Diving around Vis Island with Dodoro Diving was very cool! The water was chilly, too!

Cheers!

James M. Russell
Tikrit, Iraq

Welcome to the board! You're gonna love it! :D

hello and welcome buddy

Back
Top Bottom