diving in CABO?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnacabo

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am new to this site and am sooo excited to find it!
I run a small business here in Cabo ......anyone interested in Diving with me and my company please email me. I have been here for almost 20 years. Cabo Pulmo is great right now as well and the Point with the sea lions mating and bait ball a 1/4 mile thick.
I hope to hear from someone. I do only private diving.......So we charge a little more...but for the active divers....it's worth the money. let me know if you want more info anyone...
Thanks!

Welcome to the 'board!!!

I'll keep you in mind the next Cabo trip.... hey, you might think about adding more on your profile and info. so we can get to know you and your business. You know, comfort and trust and familiarity always helps...
While you're at it, check out your local forum and join in: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/mexico/
Glad you're here.

Welcome to :sblogo:

I have a suggestion for you that might increase interest in your company. Try filling in your ScubaBoard profile completely and tell everybody more about you and your business. I personally want to arrange a trip to the Baja, however I need a lot more information than what is available right now. I know that you are unable to post links to any websites you might have due to your new member status (only 2 posts - ensure this website goes in your profile here) so post whatever you can to help us know who you are and what your company is about. I hope to hear more about it and maybe I can come down and dive with you.

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom