Bubbles from South East Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lynz_08

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,
greetings from Singapore...been diving for 10 yrs. Love it especially with many sites here in Asia (Malaysia,Thailand and Indonesia). Interest in underwater photography for a few years and hope to improve on every trip. Safe diving everyone..

cheers
Lynz

Hi Lynz,

Welcome to SB.

Can you do a reasonable day trip from Singapore to dive? I have not had the pleasure diving outside of Thailand in S.E Asia yet.

Arizona

Arizona, I lived in Singapore for four years and go back to visit every year. THe diving in Singapore is not great but I have a lot of friends that like day trips to Pula Hantu. I have seen lots of pictures and there are loads of interesting stuff but viz is not great. Let me know if you are interested and I can hook you up with some folks that go out occassionally. mantaman_5d@yahoo.com

Hi Lynz,

Welcome to SB.

Can you do a reasonable day trip from Singapore to dive? I have not had the pleasure diving outside of Thailand in S.E Asia yet.

Arizona

Hi, I am Josh

What about Bali?
It has many good dive sites, Most of them are world class.

In Tulamben dive sites you can find wreck ship USS Liberty only 20 meters from the shore.

Hope this can help you find good dive sites, if you have any question on Bali dive sites you can ask me as I run a NAUI Dive Center myself in Bali. Just PM me or contact me at +62 811 385 289.

Not to mention that Bali is cheap you can have dive vacation package for as low as US$ 600 for 5 days and 4 nights and stay at the 4 star Hotels with breakfast, lunch, and dinner all together with diving trips and equipment and land or sea transportation.

Josh

Hi Arizona,
As mantaman mentioned, it is diveable but visibility is usually quite poor. Most of the time, people dive these sites more for training or just itching to scuba but constraint by time to go out of Spore. From Spore, there are liveaboards that goes to Malaysia (nice sites at Tioman and Aur) over the weekend. (leave Fri evening back Sun evening).

cheers
Lynz

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom