Cruise-Divers from Ashburn, VA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubacats

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been lurking for quite a while and getting a ton of good info. :popcorn: Thought I'd follow the banner suggestion and say Hi. The hubby and I were certified in 2000 in St. Croix with SCUBA. Wanted to be part of the first divers in the US in the water for the millenium. :D

We loved it so much we went on and got our Adv O/W not realizing that we really should have had some experience under our weight belts first. Now with almost 100 dives including the Great Barrier Reef it's come in handy. :cool2:

With limited vacation time and preferring warm water diving (we tried Monterey) we try to combine 2 of our favorite vacation types --- cruising and diving. We let the cruise ship move us around to the dive sites.

Thanks all for the help you've given and will be giving in the future.

Dive Safe and Happy,

- Andrea & Roger Monaghan

btw - the troll is because I used to collect them.

welcome aboard

Welcome to the boards - I am also in Ashburn :)

Welcome, welcome. I like and agree with the idea of letting the cruise ship move you from dive spot to dive spot. Best of both worlds.

Nice intro,
I too like the combo of Cruising and Diving. Hoping to get to the S. Carribean my next trip as I've heard good reports. Great Barrier is on my wish list! Enjoy
StillKickin

Welcome! There are a lot of divers from Loudoun and NOVA here for local info and tons more from all over the world! Lots of good info too!

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom