Eny teenage Divers out there???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YoungDiver

Reaction score
Eny teenage divers out there looking in???
i'm 14 and was just wondering if there was eny other teenage divers to talk to about there experiences diving?

not me, maybe years ago, sorry but welcome!!

I'm also 14. I put in a thread like this about 2 weeks ago, and ScubaBaby pulled it. Soooo...I'll reply before this one gets pulled too. :)

I'm not yet certified, but I will be in another week or so. I haven't found very many young divers out there, so its nice when we get more. :)

Patrick

you might try PMing Hydroslyder - he's 14 or 15 and seems to be well on his way to getting his DM card the day he turns 18.

Welcome to the board - lots of good info here (although sometimes you need to sift through a lot of fluff to find the true nuggets of wisdom).

I'm 14. Been diving for few months now. Taking my advanced currently. Welcome aboard!

Allow me to clarify, our only concern is predators ... they exist and the moderators and scubaboard owners are simply hoping to do our best to protect our young diving population from any negative experiences while visiting our board. Please take things with a grain of salt and be wise to the world. I hope our young folks are able to find true dive buddies here on the scuba board but be cautious when on-line.

Have a blast learning and getting all your questions answered and make some friends along the way.

WELCOME!

Keep learning, keep diving!

I've been diving for a year now..... so if you would like to talk send me a message!!!:)

Kayla :)

Welcome to the board. I am 16 and have been diving for almost 3 years now. Being a young diver you do not get a chance to hang out with people your own age as you will soon find out. I can only think of a handful of times when there has been kids my own age on a dive. Anyway, if you want you can send me a PM anytime. Safe diving.

For the record, since Im getting comments on this--- this thread is ages old. NO.. Im no longer 15, but I WAS in 2003 when this was posted! :rofl3:

For the record, since Im getting comments on this--- this thread is ages old. NO.. Im no longer 15, but I WAS in 2003 when this was posted! :rofl3:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Lil Sis most excellent thread to bring up.

Heya, since this is an older thread, how about trying to start a new one :ne_nau: Also, if you'd like to find some buds in our area, post a thread in the GTBA forum. just a thought. love you. :kiss:

Heya, check this out: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/greater-tampa-bay-area/244249-reef-rakers-who.html This lady and her clan were right next to us at venice. She made the fantastic nacho casserole.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom