new to site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jst853

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Iv'e exhausted the internet for the marine fisheries laws for Roatan, Bay Islands Honduras in reference to a non national and lobster regulations. I'm thinking of buying a house in Roatan and wanted info on the gathering of lobster and conch of legal size, during season with a license, outside of marine Parks, by a non National.

I can't find a marine park map or any specific info on the laws. I live part time in the Cayman Islands and we have marine maps posted all over the island- posted on most public beaches, and very well marked "marine park" buoys in the north sound and other protected areas. Does anyone have firsthand knowledge for Roatan?

Try posting in the Bay Islands forum - there are quite a few people in the board who live on Roatan and at least a couple who live on Utila.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom