Another newbie here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

apostle228

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

New diver here, just got my PADI open water cert through my local shop about a month ago, and I am ASHAMED that I didnt do it sooner! I've lived on the ocean my entire life, how did I not see how awesome this was?? Anyway, I look forward to my future in this activity, and hope to get more diving in soon! I'm mostly a lurker when it comes to forums, but I am sure I will have plenty of questions to ask!

Ask away when you have a question - there is no such thing as a stupid one, but try out the search facility first. There is an incredible wealth of knowledge and comments on SB and as well as answering your question you never know what other gems you will pick up :)

Welcome and safe diving ! - Phil.

Welcome to the board and to diving! Be safe and have fun!

You'll find a lot of folks come here to learn & grow.

One of the 1st questions you'll likely answer is to what extent you'll dive locally, and/or on vacation to tropical destinations with more benign conditions. Some do both.

Richard.

Welcome to SB - always jealous when I see someone posting from PNW! Need to get up there and try it out someday.

Best regards,

Ray Purkis

howdy and welcome from south Florida...don't be hard on yourself "Life Happens"...

Back
Top Bottom