Helloooo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aussie_shark_bait

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have been diving for 15 years. I am Australian, but have been fortunate enough to live in some really gorgeous diving places i.e. Solomon Islands, Indonesia, Cairns.

I currently work for a company that is a wholesaler / distributer for underwater photographic equipment, heading mostly in the digital arena.

Seeya around.

Hi welcome, I'll be in FNQ late August - I may post a query you can help with!
Alison

No problem August is a nice time to visit starting to get nice weather around that time, it is supposed to be our dry season right now but we are getting some really cold weather definetely not "tropical" right now and particular cold for our area. We work with alot of really great dive operators up here so can recommed some of the best oprators to you.

Welcome Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha!

Sorry couldnt help it. one of my fav movie though :wink:
Greetings from warm sunny Dubai! Welcome to SB!

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!
Heureux vous nous avez trouvés ! C'est un grand endroit pour dépenser votre SI, mais prenez garde, il est provoquant une dépendance!

Hmmm I wonder if you can get me a deal on a new u/w camera? JK --- glad you found us.

G'day Aussie Good onya mate... welcome to the board..... Great place with great people.

I have been to Australia but never made it to Cairns..... next time for sure. ( And we Canadians don't have accents ) lol ..... Have fun

Bubblemaker_ontario ( Canada )

Sure you don't have accents... that is why i am constantly insulting the canadian tourist asking oh your from the us are you??? rule to making enemies 101 - i passed.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile, as suggested here: http://www.scubaboard.com/t60416.html I update mine after every trip.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom