Hello new to board. Continental Airlines Dive Clu.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coairdiver

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.
New to board ,I found out about site while I was at DEMA in Houston Tx.
I work for Continental Airlines, and the founder of are dive club.
We have over 400 members system wide and run 3-4 trips a year. Its a tough job but someone has to do it. Ive been diving for 20 years and ran 2 dive boats for 12 years in San Diego. Now I live in Houston and Fly and Dive.
Dive Hard - Fly Right. Paul H.

Wow ! ... I didn't even know we had a dive club !!!

Of course, out here, we don't really need a club, we just go diving every day :)

Guess I'll have to look you up, as I'm coming back to Houston shortly.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Coairdiver:
Hello Everyone.
We have over 400 members system wide and run 3-4 trips a year. Its a tough job but someone has to do it. Ive been diving for 20 years and ran 2 dive boats for 12 years in San Diego. Now I live in Houston and Fly and Dive.

Welcome. Who told you about the board at DEMA?

Welcome to SB!

I need to tell my brother, who lives in Houston and is COAIR employee, and is a diver!

Welcome to the Board!!! Good job you were at DEMA and someone pointed you in the right direction.

Natasha:
Welcome. Who told you about the board at DEMA?
Cont Air had welcome signs in the airport for DEMA.

In fact, Coairdiver, was that you I spoke with when I grabbed mine on Sunday? They were taking 2 down, and I tried to get both, but I think it was you who wanted the other one. I've got mine on my office wall.

And now that I think about it, didn't I mention ScubaBoard to you then? You woldn't remember me, but I was wearing the same hat - headed for the Presidents Club.

Anyway, glad you made it, even if it wasn't me? Please do complete your Profile - and seperately - your Dive Info, for future discussions. Use the Quick Links above.

And PM me if I can help you find your way around here.

:cowboy: don

Coairdiver:
Hello Everyone.

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!

Now for my stock message, which is still under construction:
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
Now get wet with us and dive into the forums to ask questions, answer those that you can and even chat with folks about diving dreams and nightmares. ScubaBoard is a great place to spend your required Surface Intervals.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

Oh Don, it probably was you. I told so many people about Scubaboard at DEMA, I was wondering if it was me.
Either way, I'm glad he found us. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom