Newbie...headed to St. Lucia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skinsfan1311

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi! I've been lurking on these boards for a while, and I just got my open water certification. This board is full of great info, and I'm glad to have finally joined. We're headed to St. Lucia this weekend and can hardly wait! Any tips, that you experienced divers can offer, would be greatly appreciated...especially when it comes to things like, etiquette and "silly things that new divers should avoid" types of tips would be helpful! Thanks!

Scott Riemer:
Hello Skinsfan1311, welcome to Scubaboard and congratulations on getting your certification!

Welcome. Where will you be staying? The diving is ok there. I liked it but it is not great. You will not be dissapointed though, especially that you are new to diving. Good first place to start.

Welcome to the board and congratulations on the new cert... :cheering:

I'm glad you are no longer lurking.... :lurk_2:

Hi there Skinsfan1311, my name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. Have a fun time here. and safe diving. :thumb:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

The diving and the experience in St Lucia is dependent on where you are staying...

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

....Grande St. Lucian. Any suggestions on my elective dives? I'm leaning towards Wreck diving and possibly drift diving, since I'll be diving in Cozumel in June...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom