Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
New to the site, just wanted to say hello all. Having a great time diving the Red Sea every weekend.......Found the site while trying to get some info./ reviews on some equipment....Hope to be around to chat with some folks......Regards

Hi Mike and welcome to SB. I have heard you have some great diving in your neck of the woods.
David

dlndavid:
Hi Mike and welcome to SB. I have heard you have some great diving in your neck of the woods.
David
David, The diving here is great first time for this New England boy in salt water. All previous was lakes, ponds , rivers for local fire department (also love the warm water, as well as no ice) visibility generally 50-60 ft. along the reefs plus incredible wildlife....Regards, Mike

Salaam alakhem. Welcome to the board, and boy am I jealous of your diving

Glad you found us and hope you'll be sticking around. PM me if I can help you find your way thru The Matrix...

:cowboy: don

welcome, mike. i'd say that i'm jealous of the diving, but i'm too excited about going off the nc coast this weekend...!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom