Hello from NoVa!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MyBuddy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello my dysfunctional Scuba Board family!

I’ve been lurking on here since before 2018 and have finally had the occasion to pipe up, but I’ll cover in another thread. I guess that makes me like the half-brother only a few of you knew about.

Just wanted to thank you all for all of the great dive knowledge shared here that I’ve had the opportunity to consider and incorporate into my own. Hopefully I’ll be able to contribute in some small way. See you on the boat!

Welcome to the best dive family on the interwebs. Lots of great posts here, the discussions are educational and spunky.

How’s the diving off the Virginia coast? I have my eye on the Olympia Dive Shop U352 dive.

Welcome to the best dive family on the interwebs. Lots of great posts here, the discussions are educational and spunky.

How’s the diving off the Virginia coast? I have my eye on the Olympia Dive Shop U352 dive.
There’s not much good diving off the coast of Virginia that I’m aware of. Since you brought it up, I do make it down to North Carolina a couple times a year to dive with Olympus. The U-352 is a very cool wreck from a historical perspective and a must see. It’s also a relatively deep wreck at 115’ with little relief so you run out of NLD pretty quickly. IMHO there’s a lot of other wrecks off shore in NC that are better dives from perspective of seeing sharks and other wildlife.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom