So glad to have found you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mgruen2001

Reaction score
This is an absolutely fantastic forum... The quantity of info here is staggering! I'm thrilled to be getting back into diving - I'm sure everyone here will make the process much easier. So much to catch-up on - so many advances. To date things: my original equipment was SP Mk5 / 109 with a SP BC. Wow have things come a long way. Is Oceanic equipment as nice as it appears to be? I have to replace everything for my Son and I. Yes, I'm asking for suggestions... :D

I didn't find SB at first either. Damn! I'm on Utila Island this week, but wanted to log on long enough to welcome our new members. :D

:cowboy: don

:azvatar: Hello there mgruen2001, My name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. Just wanted to make you feel welcome! If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care and Safe Diving.

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi mgruen2001,
Welcome to SB, asking for what equipment here on the board good get you so overwhelmed with personal opinions. Get what's right for you, I like the ScubaPro warranty.
David

Back
Top Bottom