Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds

Contributor
Reaction score
Witness Protection Program (hiding from the MOFia)
Hi :D New here (obviously). I decided to join because I'm trying to get back into diving after a seven year hiatus and this seemed like a good place for information. I've been PADI OW certified since 1997 because, broadly speaking, marine science is my field. I haven't actually gone diving since 1998 because it's hard to stay active in diving when you're a full time student. Finally I'm a part time student (soon to be finished with my Master's degree HOPEFULLY) and I am stuck living in an area that, while I dislike it, has some decent diving oppurtunities. I don't tend to be overly "talkative" in forums but I hoped maybe I could virtually "meet" some divers in my general geographic area.

Well, we are glad you found you way back :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard !

I'm on Utila Island this week, but wanted to log on long enough to welcome our new members. :D

:zorros: don

:icecream1 Hi there Gidds, I just wanted to make you feel welcome, when I joined many people introduced themselves. On Scuba Board, you will find there are many informative divers here. It’s a good place too, for meeting other divers. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me.

Enjoy being a member and Safe Diving. From Matt.

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom