New to scuba board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michaelbirch

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi, just thought i'd say hello as this is my first time on here.
am padi trained ( AI ) and also done the IANTD advanced nitrox.
Originally from the UK, but live in sunny florida now ( been here 12 months ) so, getting back into the dive game again.

michael

welcome to the boards, after your advanced eanx you plan on taking additional training? i here that you can jump to advanced recreational trimix after your advanced eanx.

Welcome to the board. Come visit with the Florida Conch Divers.... Make sure you check the forum for events. We Conchers like to get together a lot.... Here is a link to help you along.

Click here ---->[red]Florida Conch Divers[/red]

Spoon:
welcome to the boards, after your advanced eanx you plan on taking additional training? i here that you can jump to advanced recreational trimix after your advanced eanx.

No, no more training for me, did all that in the uk, took classes every week etc..
just want to enjoy diving now, no more students :)

DeepBlueDivers:
Hi

Good to have another Brit here ...even though you have relocated ....so have I
Hi Steve..

good to be here.. where about are you now?.. where were you?.
michael

Glad you joined us. Do get your Instructor badge for your posts...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom