Hello All from Sunny So. Cal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gandhiReBreather

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello All from Sunny So. Cal
Bith Name Gandhi R.
Love to dive But most of all i like to enjoy life on life's term
I Curently Dive A inspration Rebreather Love it
i am also an dive insructor Does not pay " Do Not Try It "
I own My Biz It allows me to do all that i want to do
i was certified by a group of fallas Hollywood Diver Good Bunch Of Folks
Karim Is the best
well thanks for allowing me to introduce my self
Gandhi R.

I'd like to be the first to say glad you've joined us. Enjoy the board, and register for the Instructor's forum to get you badge...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome aboard Ghandi!

Why don't you drop on by and check out all the friendly divers at California Kelp Divers > So Cal

There's also a private group from Hollywood Divers you will find there to join. Happy diving and clicking! :D

wetrat

Welcome to the board. We in the SoCal section look forward to hearing from you.

:sunny Hi there gandhiReBreather! Welcome to Scuba Board! My name is Matt. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers here. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care and Safe Diving. Matt.​

It’s a good feeling to make someone feel welcomed. thanks all for the welcoming

welcome to the boards!you came to the right place, many good folks here to help ya out. good luck. btw i always wanted to try a rebreather, hope i get a chance to own one of these beauties in the enar fiture:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom