Hello from Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Josh_Boon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello SB,

A little bit about myself, I earned my OW certification through NAUI in October of 2017 in Puget Sound through Sound Dive Center. My wife and I immediately fell in love with the sport and shortly after moved to Guam. There we both continued to dive and in 2019 earned out instructor rating through PADI. late 2019 I started my tech training on back mount doubles and shortly after took the step into certifying on the Prism 2 rebreather. What can I say, I became addicted to diving and fell in love with teaching others to dive and love the sport as I do. I have completed around 800 dives in total and have put 160 hours so far on my Prism. In 2022 we moved to Oahu Hawaii. I have read through a lot of threads on SB and have been able to gain an abundance of knowledge, however I have now taken the plunge and became a member. Looking forward to being apart of the conversations and continuing to learn.

-Josh

I am also a Prism 2 diver. I spend summers on Oahu, supplemented by a few weeks here and there during the winter months. Perhaps we can dive together this summer! :)

I am also a Prism 2 diver. I spend summers on Oahu, supplemented by a few weeks here and there during the winter months. Perhaps we can dive together this summer! :)
Sounds Good! you know where to find me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom