Howdy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeepfifty

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone,
New member here. Started diving about 6 months ago. Have done about half of my dives here in Texas, and half in Hawaii. Planning many more dives...in Hawaii :). I posted a few photos in my member gallery...not much of a photographer, but it sure is fun...would love feedback of any type. Look forward to many hours reading the forums.

Charlie :palmtree:

Charlie, welcome to SB! You did a great job with the pics. I liked the Moorish Idols. There are many here on SB with photography knowledge. If you're interested in suggestions or advice, feel free to ask whatever you like. I don't know much at all about taking pictures.... I certainly love looking at them! :14:

Howdy Charlie and welcome to ScubaBoard, great place to talk all about diving and to meet divers in your area. Check out the Texas Swamp Divers
David

Welcome charlie. I'm new to this hobby too and loving it. Hey nice job on the pictures.I dragged a camera along on 2 dives when I went to British Columbia this summer but the shots didn't turn out like that. Of course the vis wasn't as good and I was too busy shivvvvvering 50f.

I like to say HI! to each new member here, but I've been off for a few days, and so - I'm late.

Glad you've joined us...

don
:cowboy:

PM me if I can help you get started around here....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom