nOOb from Wylie Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chevyjeff

Registered
Reaction score
Yep, IM a nOObie and I just found this board and i have been lurking for days. just now getting in the meet and greet. Already found lots of good info for my next trip to cozumel and opinions on some gear i was going to purchase. I have completed my padi cert. and did the sink or swim class at a resort in cozumel last year. lol I cant wait to get back there and do more diving. Thinking me and the wife who is advance cert. will be staying at elcozumelino and do the santa rosa wall, the wreck dive and then over to pdc to do the cenotes. We both have just purcahsed all our own gear (oceanic) and are ready for a dive vacation, now if these hurricanes will ever stop.

Welcome to SB!!!

flanders_-_HI_NOOB.JPG

Welcome to the SB. As you already know it's a great place to do a surface interval.

The Dive Bum

Welcome, Jeff! Be sure and check out the Texas Swamp Divers forum when you can (just click on the link below). Maybe we'll see you at Clear Springs sometime.
:wavey:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

chevyjeff,

Your mission is clear: Set forth with woman and new gear!! Dive the blue parts of the planet!!

wetrat

P.S. Welcome to ScubaBoard - we're glad you could join us!

Back
Top Bottom