Hello to you all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

havoc

Reaction score
Hi, you can all call me havoc, not because i cause havoc when i dive but because the wife says that when ever i am around the house i cause havoc. I have only been diving since november 2004 so im very new to it , i only have 15 dives uner my belt.I took my open water course with my wife in malta in november 2004 where we went with my best mate who is also our instructor. From there i continued to dive at capernwray in the northwest lancs close to where i live, then in january 05 my wife , myself and my two son were lucky enough to spend five weeks in western australia where my wife and i embarked on a one day, two dive, dive trip where we dived at two locations, ROE REEF & MONDAY ROCK, what an amazing experiance. I havent been able to dive for a few months now due to work and on the rare occasion that i have i've suffered with terrable pain in my mouth , so there you are you now no who i am and what i can do (not a lot lol) and i look forward to chatting to you all soon

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome aboard... we can always use some more havoc here...

Happy diving (when you can)...

Gidday Havoc
Welcome to scubaboard. I am glad you enjoyed diving in Western Australia, it is still on my "maybe one day list". Have you been in the water at home or are you a warm water diver so far?

Alison

hi alison, in answer to your question, yes i have . Ive been on 3 dives since i returned from oz , but on each of my dives i have had to surface prematurly due to cronic pain in my teath. Im not all together sure why this is as my dentice says that there are no holes in my teeth for any air to get trapped. Im hoping to get it sorted out soon as im off to hurghada in egypt on the 24th of febuary.And its the last thing i want to happen while im there, if you have any ideas let me know , thanks alison.
HAVOC..( Andy)

"Cry havoc and let lose the hounds of war...!" Or something like that. It'd look good in your Sig. :D

Glad you've joined us. Put your location in your profile so we'll know what you're talking about.... :confused:

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom