Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deco009

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello, fellows Divers,

I am William. I started scuba diving in the green, cold waters of western New York in 2019, drift diving in the Niagara River, and exploring three shipwrecks on the 1,000 islands. I later moved to Fort Lauderdale, FL, where I utilized my veterans' vocational rehabilitation benefits and was certified as a DIVEMASTER with PADI in an approved Veterans Affairs Dive shop called Sea Experience. Unfortunately, the salary of a professional diver is not enough to sustain a family of four kids, plus my wife. If not, I would definitely be living in the water when I retired. I moved back to New York in college, but I still have all my equipment, a BCDS 2 set of regulators like four dive computers, one of which can connect up to 4 transmitters, and, more literally, a dive shop. But I have not dived in two years due to the care of my kids and my wife's work.

Attachments

• 20200628_213001430_iOS.jpg
    20200628_213001430_iOS.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200714_000421674_iOS.jpg
    20200714_000421674_iOS.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 20200810_195137939_iOS.jpg
    20200810_195137939_iOS.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCI0205.JPG
    DSCI0205.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 27
Hello, fellows Divers,

I am William. I started scuba diving in the green, cold waters of western New York in 2019, drift diving in the Niagara River, and exploring three shipwrecks on the 1,000 islands. I later moved to Fort Lauderdale, FL, where I utilized my veterans' vocational rehabilitation benefits and was certified as a DIVEMASTER with PADI in an approved Veterans Affairs Dive shop called Sea Experience. Unfortunately, the salary of a professional diver is not enough to sustain a family of four kids, plus my wife. If not, I would definitely be living in the water when I retired. I moved back to New York in college, but I still have all my equipment, a BCDS 2 set of regulators like four dive computers, one of which can connect up to 4 transmitters, and, more literally, a dive shop. But I have not dived in two years due to the care of my kids and my wife's work.
Whalecome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom