New to the Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquanut71

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Tony. I'm new to the board. I'm a local of San Diego Ca. I haven't been diving since my son was born 4 years ago but plan on getting back into it this summer. I have some gear that I used to use but since it's a little outdated, I would like to sell it and get some new gear. I also got a little bigger in the last 4 years, so some of the things I have might not fit anymore (wetsuit), or maybe they just got smaller =) Anyway just stopped by to say hi.

Welcome to the board. Very active group of scubaboard members in SD.

Hey Tony! Welcome to ScubaBoard from one San Diego diver to another! Click on the So Cal Kelp Divers link below to hook up with other divers in our area, and check out SB shore and boat dives scheduled in San Diego. If you want more info on San Diego diving - ScubaBoard folks or otherwise - feel free to shoot me a PM!!

See ya under!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Fill out your Dive Info & Profile, then drop in on your local dive club forum here....

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

Tony, welcome to SB! And glad to hear your getting back into diving. Life can certainly get in the way of recreation at times, can't it. Sounds like you've had your priorities straight though. Kids are great, and a handful at the same time. I have two daughters (15 and 18) and will be an empty-nester in 3 years. I'm both looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom