New To The Board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just Kidding!!!!!

I Am Going To Be In Florida And Join The Scuba Board To Find Out Info!
Already Have Read A Little And Am Excited To Dive In Some Warm Water For A Change!

I Am From Washington State! Evergreen State! Cold Water State!

Thanks,

John

Welcome to the biggest surface interval on the web. There are forums for every area of Florida, and for Washington State. If you have a specific question it probably will show up with the search engine at the top of each page. If you want a wide range of information, check out the forum jump at the bottom of the page. Look through the forums in Florida, you may want to learn about the seasons to catch lobster, dive shipwrecks, learn photograpy, spearfish, or find the best beach bars. . . It's here! Welcome to our group.

Welcome John! Lots and lots of Washington state divers here. You should find lots of folks to connect up with.

Welcome to SB John from another cold water state!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Be sure to check our Newbie forum.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:biggrinba don

smiley-linie-006.gif

John
Thanks for stopping by and chatting........we are all friends here.

Happy Diving

Hi John Welcome to Scubaboard.....Spent some time in Bremerton. Cool state...(and rainy)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom