New to Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, we were there. And I'm sure I probably did see you, but I don't really remember. Were you ferrying equipment back and forth on Radio Island?
I was not! I was wearing a flight suit diving. I want to say I was wearing a Flanel jacket and sweatpants that day and spent most of it talking with one of the other dive boat captains

Hi Salty Dog. Thanks for announcing your presence. I’m already planning on heading South at least once this Summer to visit family (and dive) out of Charleston and then perhaps hit North Myrtle Beach as well. it would also be good to stop by Beaufort either on the way North or South. As I recall, you’re close enough to Morehead City I could stop by Sanitary Fish Market… it is still there isn’t it?

Froggie 🐸

PS I notice you signed in from Raleigh. Have you moved or do you Winter there or… ?

Welcome. A lot of great information
Look forward to seeing some pics of those nice wrecks :wink:

I was not! I was wearing a flight suit diving. I want to say I was wearing a Flanel jacket and sweatpants that day and spent most of it talking with one of the other dive boat captains
Oh, ok. I'm sure I've probably seen you there but just didn't know you. We'll have to make sure to get together and introduce ourselves this year. I'll DM you later about a charter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom