Hello from Minnesota

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djyox

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone! My name is Nick, and I'm a brand spaken new diver. Actually, not even a diver yet, I just have settled on what course I am going to take (the local SSI seems to fit me best) and plan on diving all summer in my state, and take a trip somewhere south over the winter.

I'm a HUGE water person, and grew up on the St. Croix river, and am into just about anything to do with water. I've been wanting to scuba for years and years and years. I just kept putting the class off. I've decided that I'm done procrastinating and I'm going to have it done before summer so I can do my open water in spring. I've only scuba'ed once, and loved it (as I figured I would!). I plan on jumping in with both feet, and expect to become a regular here as I need to complete my gear collection as deals pass by my way.

And for anyone who would like to know if your gear your selling might work for me, I'm a 6'4" around 210lbs, 40" chest, 34" waist. I already have a mask and fins, but in the market for just about anything else.

Welcome to the board! Good luck with the cert. There have been several Minnesotians (?) that have joined SB recently

Welcome Aboard !

smilies-2351.png

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Back
Top Bottom