High pressure compressors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman62

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings all, I entered the Navy in 1961, received my commission, and spent 5.5 years in Explosive Ordnance Disposal with my last 2 years at Lttle Creek as part of the UDTR group. I have owned a dive shop and was a Gold Star YMCA and PADI instructor.
I retired from Raytheon in 2003. I have designed, built and serviced high pressure compressors for over 40 years. I was an American Bristol dealer for 30 years and worked with Chuck Lameroux until he sold to Scott. I assemble military compressor conversions and American Bristol compressors and have 5 ABI compressors available for sale now.

Visit my web site: sheldensportinggoods.com.

frogman62

Hi there, I am also a new member. From one new member to another, welcome!! Are you still diving?

I am frogman62. I replied to you post and am very familiar with the compressor as I sold and serviced American Bristol for over 30 years. Ask any questions you need answered and I will respond.
Jim

Greetings all, I entered the Navy in 1961, received my commission, and spent 5.5 years in Explosive Ordnance Disposal with my last 2 years at Lttle Creek as part of the UDTR group. I have owned a dive shop and was a Gold Star YMCA and PADI instructor.
I retired from Raytheon in 2003. I have designed, built and serviced high pressure compressors for over 40 years. I was an American Bristol dealer for 30 years and worked with Chuck Lameroux until he sold to Scott. I assemble military compressor conversions and American Bristol compressors and have 5 ABI compressors available for sale now.

Visit my web site: sheldensportinggoods.com.

frogman62

Hi Frogman,

I'm pleased you joined the forum. I just happen to have a American Bristol compressor. Working great currently, but I'm happy to have a resource like you readily available.

Tobin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom