Greetings from Tallahassee, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver918

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
A group of us got our certification late last year and are getting ready to do some diving this summer. We've been out to a few springs the last few months but will be getting out in the gulf this weekend.

I've found this site to be very resourceful as far as 'newbie' questions, reviews on gear, and it's great to see everyone share their experiences. Looking forward to contributing in the future.

Hello...Vortex Springs is having a huge event the weekend of the 18th...are you going to that?

Hello...Vortex Springs is having a huge event the weekend of the 18th...are you going to that?

We actually did our OW at vortex and went back out there to get some more dives in. What event do they have going on this weekend? We're setup to go out with Capt. K out of Carabelle on a 3 tank dive in the gulf, so we won't be making it.

Where are you located?

I do not recall what they are calling the event but it kicks off a week long cavern diving romp all over Florida. I am not certified for that...but I may go just to get some dive time. I am scheduled to fly to Puerto Rico Monday evening. I probably will go down on Saturday...

I am in Atlanta...

We actually did our OW at vortex and went back out there to get some more dives in. What event do they have going on this weekend? We're setup to go out with Capt. K out of Carabelle on a 3 tank dive in the gulf, so we won't be making it.

Where are you located?

Welcome Diver! I lived in T town many moons ago during my college years. I love it there and come there a couple of times a year in the fall. (I bet you can never guess why!) Anyway, if you ever want to hit the Atlantic side in the West Palm/Jupiter area, give me a shout and I'll see if I can met out with you.

Welcome Diver! I lived in T town many moons ago during my college years. I love it there and come there a couple of times a year in the fall. (I bet you can never guess why!) Anyway, if you ever want to hit the Atlantic side in the West Palm/Jupiter area, give me a shout and I'll see if I can met out with you.

Definately keep you in mind. My wife and I are both from Miami and we go down every 4-5 months to visit family.

Welcome to the 'Board! I'm about an hour away from you. There's a lot of diving to be done in the panhandle, most of it not really well known. Let me know when you want to hit some of the local water holes.

Welcome to the 'Board! I'm about an hour away from you. There's a lot of diving to be done in the panhandle, most of it not really well known. Let me know when you want to hit some of the local water holes.

Will keep you in mind. Are you near PC? If so, have you ever used these guys?

SCUBA diving and spearfishing and Underwater Photography offshore of Panama City and Panama City Beach

A buddy of mine came across their site, and is thinking of setting up a dive with them this summer.

Thanks for the welcomes....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom