New Diver from West Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IainD

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, it took me a long time to start diving and now I absolutely love it. This post is just to remove the stupid message I get about posting every time I log on.

I'm using the board to learn new stuff and see what's happening out there. I only dive locally at present (plenty to do as it is) and once comfortable and fully confident I will go further afield confident of my abilities..

Iain

:happywave and welcome to :sblogo:

woohoo - ANOTHER aussie!!! we'll be taking over soon!

be sure to check out the australian forum as we have a weekly thread about how your diving has been and enjoy the boards!

Welcome to
:sblogo: have fun! Well if I was there I'd have to shout you a few!

see what i mean... there are now so many aussies here the yanks are starting to talk real proper and good :D

I'm down in Albany, not too chilly though definitely in a different temperature zone than up North. I am looking forward to venturing up in the not too distant

Hi there Iain....
Fancy meeting u here...
Thankyou very much for the dive video..very much appreciated. I has come up great!! The stills are fantastic.
See u soon
Hollie

Back
Top Bottom