Hello from Bangkok

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ccl

New
Reaction score
hello everybody,

I just joined recently from Bangkok, Thailand, where I am currently living (the ugly truth is: I'm French).

I'm AOW+nitrox+deep with 200+ dives, all done in South East Asia: Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia. Should any of you guys come to the region for the first time I'll be happy to give you any information I have.

I'm heading to Hawaii (MAUI + Big Island) in 10 days and I'm looking forward to doing a few dive there. Any recommendation?

Talk to you soon!

Welcome to the board! You can get some good advice about the diving in Hawaii by checking out the local forum here on the board. Heck you may even be able to arrange to meet some of the Scubaboard crew in person!
Ber :lilbunny:

Welcome to SB. Although Bangkok was interesting, I really loved the southern parts of Thailand where the diving and life were great.

What's so ugly about being French? Not all Americans (or global citizens) think poorly of your country! Heck, any nation that can produce a Virginie Ledoyen is all right by me! Of course my French didn't even allow me to order a meal when I was there.

Welcome to the ScuabBoard! Let's see live in the most beautiful diving area in the world and going to Hawaii!! HMMMM!!!! I do like that there patty-de-frog-grass!!!!! (Spelling?)

Back
Top Bottom