Hi Everybody - New Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goatboy10

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
:D

I'm new to diving and new to the board. I've only gotten about 15 dives in, but I love it. Looking forward to more diving over the next few months. I got my PADI AOW certification through The Dive Shop in Richmond VA. Jim McNeal who owns the shop is a wonderful man and his staff have been a pleasure to learn from. I need more practice but each dive seems to get better than the one before so that's an encouraging trend. Right now I've got plans to do some dives in VA Beach and OBX over the next few months working at going progressively deeper so I can see some wrecks. I'm going down to Palm Beach over Thanksgiving so any opinions on dive operators down there or any thing else would be greatly appreciated. Anyways, I'm on my own and looking for dive buddies where ever I can find them. Thanks a bunch. :crafty:

Welcome.. If Im ever down your way I will look you up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom