Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CDRODA396

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just joined so I thought I'd introduce myself. I am a 45 yo retired Army Vet that currently works as a Civil Servant at Fort Bragg, NC.

I was certified by PADI in '86, took it during college for an easy Health and PE Credit, best class I ever took!!!

Have dove a bit off the Carolina coast, Panama, Grand Caymon, Key West and Largo and most recently off Montego Bay Jamaica (July 08).

Found the forum looking for something else and knowing how much time I spend on a shooting forum (my dry land hobby) thought it would be a good idea to join.

PH

Welcome to the board. How are things in Fayetville? I use to live out by the Bourdeax Shopping center on Dumbarton Road back in 1972-79 when I was at Bragg. I often wonder what the house and the fruit trees I planted look like now.

Anyhow, looks like you have a 3 hour drive or more to get wet in salt water, but you do what you gotta do to go divng. Enjoy.

Hi PH ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

welcome aboard and thanks for your service

Back
Top Bottom