Hi From UAE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

humaid_uae

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,
This is humaid from UAE, I have been diving for quit some time :) I have just found this site and registered so I can get in touch with other diver all around the world and share ideas and dive experiance.

Iam certified Padi Open Water Instructor , living in UAE near by dubai , have been diving in UAE and other countries including maldives and syechells.

I hope I will be able to help by answering some question on the form and share my knowledge with other members

Thanks and best regards
humaid

welcome aboard

floridanewbe and Pirate Lady Thanks alot :)
by the way is there any web site where we can get information about dive sites around the world ? like (pictures/visibility/water temperature/creatures...etc) ..I heared the bahamas are one of the best dive sites which can be compaired to the maldives and seychells ! .. my last visit to maldives and seychells was not that good as the time I went there was not perfect for diving and we end up diving in medium visibility ...not as what I heared about these two places that the visibility is more than 100 feet !! and the water is cristal clear.

As I can see you both are from folorida which is not far from the bahamas if i am not wrong ... I if you by chance seen the movie called "fools gold" You will see how clean the water was in the movie ..I am looking for similar condition for my next dive trip :)
any help will be appreciated
Thanks and best Regards

Back
Top Bottom