Newb from Ireland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marquall

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello there

Just got into Scuba diving. I'm from Ireland and did my Open Water cert in Australia, i'm going to the reef on Sunday with a tour to do my advanced open water cert. Can't wait.

I'm most interested in Search and resuce, Wreak diving and Rescue diver. After that i might go for instructer. I'm not to sure... maybe someone could advise me better :p

So yeah, if theres anyone out there from Ireland, send me a pm, you can show me around, cause i've done no diving in ireland yet lol

/Marquall

Welcome to Scuba Board, Marquall.

I was in Ireland on holiday a few years ago with a friend from Cork. It's a good thing my friend was with me because I am challenged :confused:when it comes to driving on the other side of road while reading Gaelic. Some of the road signs in the countryside are in Gaelic :depressed:.

Good luck on your AOW certification.

Thanks alot

Yeah, the road signs are in English and Irish, Gaelic however.... thats a sport ^__^
Be safe kiddo
/Marquall

Hi,

Welcome! Have fun diving! I live in San Francisco but miss my Irish backpacker dive buddy & the other euro dive buddies I hung out with in SE Asia this summer ;-).

Kathy

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom