Hello From Geofish Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geofish Dive in Playa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello everyone,

We just got registered on Scuba Board and we are excited to meet the large diving community that this forum possesses. Just to tell you a little about myself and my company. My name is Maxden Regalado and I am a partner in a scuba diving shop in Playa Del Carmen Mexico called Geofish Dive. Myself, my father Steven, and my brother Morgan are the owners. We are from Denver Colorado and have been teaching diving in Playa Del Carmen for 3 years now. I hope to speak with many of you in the near future and maybe if we are both lucky we can set up a wonderful dive trip for some of you. Talk to you soon and we are very excited to get to know everyone.

Hello Maxden welcome to the board. I am always looking ahead to new dive destinations . feel free to PM me any details of your set up.

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom2.gif

[/c]

Nice to meet you and how cool that as a family you run a dive operation! Your location is on my list of places I want to dive so you'll have to tell us all about the diving there! What kind of dives, what are you seeing when you dive? Hola!

Hi Maxden,

Welcome to Scubaboard. I found you on here, while looking at different dive ops. I sent you an email to info@geofish.com on an upcoming trip. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,

John

Sent email directly to their info@ email address from their Web site.
Was promptly answered with LOTS of information for my pain in the butt questions.
They seem very very helpful.
Looking forward to diving with them.
Will post complete report when I get back on the 16th of November

Nice to meet you and how cool that as a family you run a dive operation! Your location is on my list of places I want to dive so you'll have to tell us all about the diving there! What kind of dives, what are you seeing when you dive? Hola!

Hi, this is the kind of marine life we see down here, please follow the link and you'll get vto one of my web albums, "Caribbean".

picasaweb.google.com/pauloinplaya

Back
Top Bottom