Greetings from Toronto Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive n00b

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey All...

Been lurking for a while now... finally decided to register and start posting. This place is awesome, lots of great info and people.

My first post can be found here...

**edit**

It appears you can't post links until you have 5 or more posts... anyways its in the new divers and those considering diving forum titled "greetings and thanks from some new divers"

I included some info about us, where we got certified and where we are off to next.

Cheers!

Welcome and "lurk away". I didn't know you had to have a number of posts prior to adding a link. Learn something new everyday.

This is a great place to lurk! Lots of info to be gleened.

Welcome to :sblogo: and to scuba diving. You have picked a place to come where you can learn a great deal from even one post. For the most part, everybody here is very enthusiastic about helping people improve themselves and their diving. I too am form the T.O. area so I know that our options here are somewhat limited but if we want to dive, we have it within a couple of hours max.

Enjoy and dive often/dive safe.

Thanks Steve!

Guelph eh? I assume you've got a shop since you're a sponsor. Whats your shop called? Where do you dive locally? My LDS heads out to Tobemory quite frequently. I think once I get some experience under my belt I may head out there for my wreck and/or dry suit certification with them. For now, I remain a n00b and strictly warm water diver.

Welcome a-bit-further-neighbor. :wink: or dont we say neighbour up here?

Dont forget to visit the Eastern Canada section, which is a bit empty these days. Maybe with your contribution, we can help increase the "traffic" there.

see ya

Thanks Tamas! Where in the GTA are you from? What's your LDS?

I live in Thornhill.....and I try not tie myself to one LDS, since they all offer different things/levels of training/gear/etc.....I guess you can call me a transient.

Nah....I am just a guy who appreciates this Board and all it has to offer and figured I would give more than last year to help Pete and the folks out a little. It is only a bit more and I still get the full enjoyment out of :sblogo:

I do a lot of diving up at Cedar Hill in Wiarton but have trying very hard to find new dive sites which are closer to home. I have done Coronation Park several times now. I also know that two.crows here on ScubaBoard joined me in the search and has dove a couple times off the Leslie Street Spit (not as far along as many in the past so it is sort of a new site). I have a host of spots that I want to check out to see if they are public access and diveable.

Thanks Steve!

Guelph eh? I assume you've got a shop since you're a sponsor. Whats your shop called? Where do you dive locally? My LDS heads out to Tobemory quite frequently. I think once I get some experience under my belt I may head out there for my wreck and/or dry suit certification with them. For now, I remain a n00b and strictly warm water diver.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom