Hello from Michigan!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RU 4 Scuba?

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all, I'm fairly new to the boards. I got certified in April through Sub-Aquatic Sports in Battle Creek Michigan, and had a great experience with them. I've recently graduated college and am looking to do some traveling and get at least my DM done (probably in Utila) sometime around June or July '09. I haven't been diving anywhere except the inland lakes around here (nothing exciting to report...lol) but I look forward to my upcoming travels!

alas I have only had lake experiences as well....can\'t wait to get some salt experience..those tropical fish, palm trees, sandy beaches are calling my name....someday soon....

welcome!

Check out the Great Lakes Wreck Divers forum here on Scubaboard. You'll meet a lot of great people from all over Michigan with all sorts of diving interests, such as river, quarry, Great Lakes wrecks.

Dive Safe!

welcome aboard

Hey there! Welcome to the board. I recently joined myself!

My name is Kim and I am an instructor at Utila Watersports. I have to say, Utila is probably one of the best places in the world to do any sort of diving education. Every dive shop and instructor here are all very professional and you really learn from the best no matter where you decide to go.

I chose to come to Utila to do my IDC and have stayed ever since.... (this happens to a lot of us!!) It's definitely an exciting place to be especially to dive!

Feel free to check out our website: utilawatersports.com and if you have any questions that we can help you out with about your journey here, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care,
Kim

Hola and welcome... I know this is a bit late, but I just saw your username on a different thread and had a big giggle.

Solid.

Like zee hippo.

As long as you are for scuba...!

Back
Top Bottom