Hello from Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Everyone!

I'm living in Manado, North Sulawesi Indonesia, where the great wall diving at Bunaken Isl. and very close to Lembeh Strait where the world's capital of muck diving. Actually we have more interesting diving locations such as Bangka Islands, Buyat Bay, Sangir-Sangihe Islands, Dugong Pool at Arakan, etc.

I'm very happy to give information and recomendations about diving in these locations.
Hope to dive together with you someday in these beautiful place!

Hi there!! Welcome to Scubaboard!! I love your area, you are so lucky!! It's incredible diving.

I stayed with Lorenzo near living colors last year & dove with sulewesi dive quest in lembeh.

Do you know anything about the status of sulewesi dive quest?

Hi Kathy, nice to know someone who been in the area
I managed Sulawesi Dive Quest (SDQ) from June 2000 till January 2004.
SDQ Bunaken still exist but quite, SDQ Lembeh finished the contract of the property last month, but they just bought a used liveaboard called Aurora.
When do you plan to return to manado? :)

Hi Kathy, nice to know someone who been in the area
I managed Sulawesi Dive Quest (SDQ) from June 2000 till January 2004.
SDQ Bunaken still exist but quite, SDQ Lembeh finished the contract of the property last month, but they just bought a used liveaboard called Aurora.
When do you plan to return to manado? :)

So is SDQ Lembeh closed? I loved it there.

Do you know another low key place in Lembeh about the same price/quality as SDQ Lembeh?

I will be in SE Asia from June 1- August 12 ;-).

I will check for you, there are few new ones with special offers. i will loet u know within 2 days time. You can search bastianos lembeh, they have packages for standard rooms. Also try to search for lembeh dive lodge and two fish divers lembeh.

Back
Top Bottom