A new siren of the seas has emerged!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Co007

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello there! I am a brand new certified scuba diver! just received my PADI ID, it's like having a license permit for the sea, LOL. I am very excited to continue this hobby. Recently, in August of 2011, I went to Roatán, Honduras a truly paradise, were I achieved my very first scuba diver certification, after numerous tests, videos and lots of hands on training I was able to visit the second largest coral wall in the world after Australia and St. Anthony's wreck at the Fantasy Island Resort. That experience took my breath away and I am so in love with scuba diving that I can't wait to travel to another scuba diving hot spot, perhaps next time will be Playa del Carmen, Egypt, Thailand or Australia.

Welcome :thumb:

You'll be popular at your 100th dive ! :eyebrow: :popcorn:

Advice: do Playa / Coz a few times, and do at least one Cenote.

Welcome to Scuba diving. I got my OW cert last February and already nearing 30 dives !!!

Yet my girlfriend is still much better than I am with less dives. So yes, women are natural sirens...:blinking:

Our personal goal is to get at least 50 dives in before doing the great barrier reef. We were in Thulum / Playa del Carmen / Cozumel where we did our referrals. Next week we're in Maui !

It was either pay again down South, or cutting a big hole in the ice for a winter dive. <brr>

Hi Co007 and welcome to ScubaBoard. Nice to see more women divers here (we're a distinct minority). I hope you do eventually make it over here to Thailand. It's a great place for divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom