Looking for OC diving buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard!!!

see that you already made your way down to our local forum....hang around and you will get many oppertunities to get wet soon :D

Welcome!

There's a group up in Redondo that meets every Wed night and Sat/Sun Mornings. Check out their forum at DiveVets : Friends Getting Wet! | Join our active and fun group of SoCal divers.

There's also another group that meets in Laguna every tuesday night (not entirely sure on this one - I haven't had the opportunity to go myself). Website is here: Laguna Sea Dwellers Dive Club

I'm busy until May 19th and then I'm moving out of SoCal later the following week but I'm planning on squeezing in as much diving as possible in the meanwhile. You're welcome to join. Just shoot me a pm.

Happy Diving!

so are yall meeting in redondo tonight ive dove that spot before its the pier right.... if you are going shoot me a txt id love to get a dive in !!! ill send it

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom