Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PeteTheFish

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm new to this board so I thought I'd meet and greet! If anyone's remotely interested I'm currently living in Hertfordshire (if you don't know where that is, its London commuter country) and I'm recently Open Water qualified in the UK. And Yes, it was absolutely freezing.

Pete

Well, Pete, let me extend a warm California welcome to you. Just stick around for a bit and watch things heat up even more. :)

Enjoy the board!

And a warm Florida welcome as well.

There's a great bunch of people around here, some of which are divers :wink:

PeteTheFish once bubbled...
Hello!

I'm new to this board so I thought I'd meet and greet! If anyone's remotely interested I'm currently living in Hertfordshire (if you don't know where that is, its London commuter country) and I'm recently Open Water qualified in the UK. And Yes, it was absolutely freezing.

Pete

hi Pete
I was born and brought up in Hertfordshire(High Barnet) before moving to the south coast in my late teens!
Welcome to the board
Steve

:hi: And welcome to Scuba Board. :wave: It's a fun place to learn, compare, argue. :thumb:

My family's been running cows for generations, and the Hereford is still my alltime favorite breed. We even have a small city near here by that name, and their school team is the Whitefaces.

Curious, though - why are you guys sticking a t in the spelling...?

don

Thanks All!

Dandydon - thanks for the fairly surreal message. Are you getting Hereford and Hertford confused? No problems, because I have a Hereford connection anyway - I was brought up there. Its probably the prettiest place you'll ever go.

Torbaydiver - good for you - I did my OW in Hilsea in Portsmouth. I hope to do a bit of wreck diving down in your nexk of the woods when it warms up a bit!

Peter

Pleased to see you on Scubaboard! I guess I'll have to watch what I say and do now....I have a spy from work watching me!!! :wink:

Only messing - great to have you here! :eek:ut:

Back
Top Bottom