Scuba's Best IDC is Quepos, Costa Rica @ Go Pro Costa Rica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,
I just got back home from my IDC (PADI) in Quepos, Costa Rica. This was one of the best experiences of my life. If you're thinking of going pro with PADI, you won't find a better place to do it. One of our students went from open water diver, to dive master, to instructor, in just two months. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to get an excellent education. Contact Georgia at Oceans Unlimited 407-385-6598 or 011-506-27773171.
Marc

I wonder if you might have some concerns if the pilots of the next commercial flight you take advanced from their first single engine solo through an instrument rating, multi engine, and finally commercial license in 8 weeks? I would not trust a friend or relative to any scuba instructor who has not spent years gaining diving experience and instructor level training.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom