Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafemme3

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all, I am an open water certified newbie, and also new to the forum. I am looking forward to lurking around and snooping through older threads to glean all kinds of new info on diving. I must admit the bug has chewed a big hole in my hide, and I am looking to expand my certifications and experience this year. Thank you. :)

Welcome......Get used to the hole, it gets bigger.....But the 'pain' is well worth it........

Hi all, I am an open water certified newbie, and also new to the forum. I am looking forward to lurking around and snooping through older threads to glean all kinds of new info on diving. I must admit the bug has chewed a big hole in my hide, and I am looking to expand my certifications and experience this year. Thank you. :)

Totally agree with J2s And welcome!! :)

Hi Jennifer, hope you find everything you need here. :)

Welcome and that hole is probably in the region of your wallet. It too only gets bigger haha. Good luck and safe diving!

Welcome dear. I am carlyn.I am new on this forum. I have heard umpteen good comments about this forum. Now finally i have decided to sign up and join the company of good people here. I hope we will have a good time by helping each other.

Welcome Carlyn, lots of good advice here, just take it with common sense, not everybody agrees with everybody, other than that, a great bunch and a lot of experience here.
Safe diving also!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom