80 Dives & pushing to do more learn more..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dona

New
Reaction score
Hi All

Joined this forum last night. I'm very excited to be amongst you all & learn new stuff.
I have 80+ dives under my belt and am only just begining to enjoy it.

Off shortly on a dive vacation & I will be feeding off this site for the next 2+ weeks.

I''m here to learn - & know I will learn a lot.

Looking forwards!

Greetz
Dona

I claim there are two distinct areas to learn about.- diving techniques- underwater stuffAs a vacation diver, I can not offer a lot regarding diving technique.Underwater stuff, no problem mon!Go slow, stop swimming, hover,look for the small stuff.Give us some info on your vacation destination and you will get lots o feedback and ideas.

Hi Dona, Welcome to SB! Where are you going on vacation? Hopefully somewhere warm and sunny!

Your gonna love this forum if your here to learn! Many many intelligent folks with a broad range of skill, I have yet too run out of reading material lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Thanks All!
I am going to Mirihi SOuth Atoll in the Maldives..
Appreciate your welcome messages! :)

---------- Post added April 15th, 2013 at 01:32 AM ----------

Oh yes indeed! Warm & Sunny hopefully! One can never predict the rains in the Maldives- however I have had enuf of the harsh winter here in Switzerland.. need some warmth!

howdy and welcome aboard. keep us informed of your diving adventures.

Unfortunately our dive trip got cancelled as my husband has fallen ill. :-(
Looks like I gotta wait another year before our next trip- I will be keenly reading till then.

Unfortunately our dive trip got cancelled as my husband has fallen ill. :-(
Looks like I gotta wait another year before our next trip- I will be keenly reading till then.

Sorry too hear that! Best of wishes and I hope he as a speedy recovery.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom