Greetings from India

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Picsnapr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Friends,
Just started with Diving, with the PADI Open Water Diver certification. Based in Bangalore, India, aspire to travel the world diving at many places... Other than diving, I'm passionate about photography as well.
Known as Picsnapr across the web, look it up to find me everywhere... :cool2:

Now finished the Advanced Open Water certification too [emoji4] into the Great Barrier Reefs, Cairns, Australia!

Sounds great. Scuba diving and photography can make for a fine combination, and the places you travel will offer above water opportunities for photography as well.

Richard.

Thanks Richard. Right now I'm researching on good compact camera for UW photography for low budget... I can't really afford the super expensive housing for my OM-D camera yet.

That's not a bad thing. Getting your comfort level and skill level in the water in good shape may take time, and a small camera may be less of a hardship to handle. Multi-tasking is curiously much harder underwater, where we are already coping with so many things different from our experience on land. And one thing and there can be trouble.

Some people post some sweet shots taken with compacts.

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom