Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SillyQuestions

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

So a basic biography would read along the lines of...

I'm 23 years old, from over in the UK.

I was open water diving from when I was 10 years old qualifying with PADI and BSAC, but never very highly and often diving beyond my certification for a few hundred dives until I basically stopped diving when I was 18.

A few years ago I took up caving, last year I started diving again. Did about 30 dives and then quickly fell in with a group of cave divers, carrying their gear for them (UK cave diving been very different to US cave diving, I'm sure that's been discussed many times on this forum though) and then eventually getting told I may as well start diving caves myself in June this year.

Since then open water diving has completely fallen by the wayside and I've done about 20 UK cave dives, normally two in a weekend and most nights after work on a project I'm working on.

I've made this account, as my name would suggest, to ask a few silly questions my project has thrown into my head that I'm too embarrassed to ask publicly!

So yeah, hi!

Hello ........ welcome and enjoy the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom