New Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OCdiver2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone. I am fairly new to diving, only having been certified for 5 months now. I have also just began a position iin the industry doing some design work. I am very excited about this new venture and I want to learn as much as possible about scuba divng. Can't wait to gain insight and maybe learn new skills from all you fine people on this board.

cheers.

Welcome! Did you mean that you're working in the dive industry? It seems like you have the right mindset regarding learning. Diving is a journey, not a destination! Any plans for destination dives on your horizon? How are you enjoying the local diving in SoCal?

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Welcome to ScubaBoard and the incredible world that comprises 70% of the planet

Thanks everyone.

To answer some of your questions; yes, I am working for a Scuba manufacturer designing new products. I have an engineering background but am new to Scuba equipment. It has been both enlightening and challenging, but most of all a lot of fun.

I was recently married and was fortunate enough to take a trip to Fuji for our honeymoon where I did some incredible diving. I definitely foresee more destination dives in my future. In the mean time I am really enjoying the diving here in southern California and feel fortunate to have the ocean right in my back yard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom