Looking for international graduate programs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheWetArchaeologist

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys I am back after a long break with more dives and more questions! I am now a senior in Anthropology and about to graduate. My plan is to take an entire year to gain diving experience. I have a contact in Honduras who can get me a job that should let me pay living expenses and go on a few dives a week! I am also thinking of doing an internship with The Coral Restoration foundation over the summer of 2015. I have attended a maritime archaeological field school and have a good amount of terrestrial archaeology experience. I was also AAUS certified last year and am planing to become a dive master by the end of next year.

I have found some stateside graduate programs that look interesting and I am planing to apply to those but I am also interested in international schools and would love some suggestions. Language is not an issue I am able to speak basic Spanish and Japanese and I am not afraid to learn another. So bring them on the more exotic the better! Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom