Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

florocean

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone,

I'm a 20 y/o taking a gap year to do some orientation for future studies and looking to volunteer in marine conservation in 2024 as I'd love to contribute to a cause I am genuinely passionate about. Any recommendations for reliable organizations that are looking for volunteers or interns?
I have my high school diploma (the level of pre-university education in the UK) where I did follow biology and chemistry. I also have my Open Water certificate and am planning on getting my AOW. Preferably, I'd start at the beginning of april or sooner.

Thank you in advance!

Hello! I am absolutely new here and I'm just looking around. I own land in the Philippines and my friend who is a dive master and instructor is on the island of Mindanao right now where our land is located. Our plan is to build a dive resort/school there. We would love for you to come out for free anytime in 2024 and give us some tips on how to build a good one. We are also looking to do some ocean clean ups and marine wildlife conservation projects. Anyway, I stumbled upon your question and was wondering if you're interested in coming to our land. You would have to pay for your own transportation costs to get to our land in northern Mindanao (the province of Lanao del Norte) but I would totally house you for free. You would also just contribute to your food expenses. If you're interested, please let me know!

Hi I am also looking for the same thing! reputable Marine/conservation and/or Divemaster Internships that are actually making an impact. Did you find anything? Thanks!

Not sure how far you want to travel, but I.CARE is an organization that needs divers for reef restoration in the Florida Keys. You can contact them through Key Dives in Islamorada, FL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom